Thanks to a generous gift from the John & Cheryl Korth Family, online donations will be matched dollar for dollar up to a total of $100,000 Thursday, April 20!
Starting at 9 a.m. EDT, individual donations you receive of any amount up to $5,000 will be matched! Whether it's a $5 gift, $50 or $5,000, every dollar makes a difference.*
On Thursday, your fundraising efforts can DOUBLE the impact you make supporting lifesaving cancer research at Cleveland Clinic. Don't wait. Matching funds go fast.
Not registered? Click here to Bike to Cure!
*Match Eligibility Details
Starts Thurs. at 9 a.m.!
- Individual online (credit card) donations credited to your Personal Fundraising Page of any amount up to $5,000 starting Thursday, April 20 at 9:00 a.m. EDT will be matched up to the first $100K raised.
- Please note: We've capped the maximum match amount per donation at $5,000. Any donation received greater than $5,000, will be matched up to the maximum limit of $5,000.
- Facebook donations received are eligible ONLY when you copy & paste the link for your Personal Fundraising Page and paste it into your Facebook post/message
- Offline (checks & cash) donations are not eligible.
- Match donations will be automatically credited to your Personal Fundraising Page at the time the eligible donation is made.
Find helpful tools & tips all in one place in the new Fundraising Guide.
- Start with "5 Steps to Make the Most Impactful Personal Fundraising Page" and once your page is ready, start reaching out to your network of friends, family & colleagues to take them there to donate and support you.
- The guide provides a donation solicitation template and other tips how to share your "Why I VeloSano" story and ask for donations.
Check out the Fundraising Guide!